In a rare moment of headache lull, I think clearly enough to know that I have so much to gain in this year. That I can, for the first time in months, dream and imagine the wonders I will see in a short time to come. I'm excited for the adventure to come, excited for the people I will meet, the experiences I will have, the growing that will occur along the way.
I'm taking my first step outward from what my parents have done in their lives, I'm doing something my father never did, nor dreamed of doing. That is wholly exciting and wholly nerve wracking. I embrace all that it is. I embrace the steps toward a freedom which I have never experienced and I leap toward toward the opportunity to prove my worth to myself and the world. However that may look.
1 comment:
Hold on to these thoughts.
Peace.
Post a Comment