Monday, February 28, 2011

Reminder to myself

At some point in the near future, I will need to start exploring my doubts and concerns regarding Christianity. They've been bubbling up rather strongly ever since I began this Eschatology course and I have been mostly trying to brush them aside because I really have no practical time in which to address them. This has led to an increasing feeling of uncertainty and listlessness which has continued to keep up into the long hours of the night. I have yet to put my finger on the major problems, but to be quite honest, I'm having a great deal of trouble buying into this whole Christianity thing right now. It's not for lack of trying, but I just can't get the energy up to take it as seriously as I have in the past. I'm not sure what all that means or where I ought to go with that, but I will have to go somewhere soon.

No comments: