On a bitter Colorado day, the January sun illuminates the snow-dusted mountains and there is nothing new about the New Year.
The sun parts the winter clouds, a ripe, juicy apricot plump with potential and change.
No part of faith makes any sense. If the church is built upon a foundation of stone, it is a stone impossible recognize.
Through a series of entirely impossible circumstances, quarter after quarter, Alec finds a divine mercy which provides just enough money for him to pursue Theology at SPU. Like manna from the heavens, it appears overnight and unexpected.
I am a 19 year old man from white Parker, CO who has seen very little of the world.
I dream nightly of distant cities and empty seas, have explored a thousand times over ancient ruins, and gambled with cut throats and saints.
Philosophy is saving me; philosophy has damned me.
1 comment:
You know Christo, this year I've an actual Offer of Financial Assistance that covers it, which certainly qualifies as manna, but it was only unexpected before I got it the once.
Not that that's important or anything.
I admire your will, in all the connotations that "will" means. So just know that, if you will.
Post a Comment